In addition to general scholarship information available through the Financial Aid Office, privately-funded scholarships are available specifically for Adult Degree Program students who exhibit the maturity, ability, and desire to meet the challenges inherent in our academic program. Click on the following links to download additional information and applications:
Green Bay P.E.O. Reciprocity Scholarship
Eligibility: Must be a female, Brown County resident and a citizen of the U.S. or Canada. Applicant must have at least 24 consecutive months as a non-student sometime in her adult life and be within 24 months of completing her educational goals. Applicant must demonstrate need through the "Free Application for Federal Student Aid" (FAFSA). No doctoral students accepted. Must attach personal essay.
How to Apply: Complete the Application
Deadline: April 20, 2015
American Association of University Women (AAUW)
Green Bay Branch:
- Eligibility: 1.) Applicant must be a female and 25 years old or older by September 1, 2015. 2.) Must be Junior or Senior at UW-Green Bay, St. Norbert College, College of Menominee Nation/Green Bay or Bellin College as of fall 2015. See application for full and detailed list of eligibility criteria.
- How to Apply: Visit the website to download instructions and the application itself to complete and mail in to the address shown on the application.
- Deadline: Monday, April 27, 2015
Call Jill Lauretsin at (920) 471-2602 with questions.
- Eligibility: 1.) Applicant must be a female who graduated from a high school in the greater Fox Cities or currently resides in the Fox Cities and has done so for the past 10 years. 2.) Must be entering her Junior or Senior year, or be enrolled in a graduate program. 3.) Enrolled full-time. 4.) Submit a complete application packet. See application for full and detailed list of eligibility criteria.
- How to Apply: Print the application and e-mail the completed form to: email@example.com or mail to the address provided on the application.
- Deadline: Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Call Mary Grace at (920) 734-6379 with questions.
Check the UW-Green Bay Office of Financial Aid web site at http://www.uwgb.edu/financialaid/scholarships/index.asp for additional scholarship information.