Gathering smart women for learning, enrichment and fun
After Thoughts is a lecture series that seeks to connect women in the community with UW-Green Bay. The gatherings showcase University faculty, staff and alumni, and convene women — and often “a few good men” — after their workdays for learning, enrichment and fun. The series is so named because sessions provide “After Thoughts” for participants to take with them when they leave.
Women Who Dare!
Sarah Meredith Livingston, Music
Join us on Facebook
After Thoughts news stories
- Campus mourns passing of ‘community treasure’ Irene ‘Billie’ Daniell Kress
June 22, 2016
- After Thoughts: Sarah Meredith Livingston with guest Jiebing Chen present ‘Women Who Dare’
April 5, 2016
- Reminder: Final After Thoughts is tomorrow
April 4, 2016
- Registration open for Sarah Meredith Livingston and After Thoughts
March 24, 2016
- Final After Thoughts features Meredith Livingston
March 16, 2016