Following are the learning outcomes that all Accounting and Business Administration majors, regardless of emphasis, should be able to demonstrate by the time they complete their studies.
UWGB business and accounting graduates will be able to:
- Approach business challenges from an interdisciplinary and global perspective.
- Apply critical thinking skills to complex challenges representative of those facing the business community.
- Display effective teamwork and leadership skills.
- Clearly and persuasively communicate via all relevant media.
- Display empathy and adaptability in dealing with diverse populations.
- Understand ethical implications of individual and corporate social responsibility.
- Evaluate business decisions in terms of how they impact sustainability.