Declaring a Major or Minor

Students can declare a Business Administration related major or minor at any time with any number of credits through a simple online process. Please click on the button below to log into the e-form. This form can also be used to change programs within the School of Business. Your advisor will be assigned to you after the e-form is received.

​If you are declaring a Business Administration major, you will need to select at least one area of emphasis:
  • Entrepreneurship
  • Business Analysis
  • Finance
  • General Business (online option)
  • Human Resource Management (online option)
  • Management (online option)
  • Marketing (online option)
  • Supply Chain Management (online option)

Add a second or third emphasis area to academic record

Students who need to add a second or third emphasis area to their already declared Business Administration major should complete e-form in the link below to add the additional emphasis area.


Remove major, emphasis or minor

Students who need to remove a major, emphasis or minor from academic record will use the e-form link below and select “Drop” from the Program Action drop down menu.

2.5 Minimum GPA Required

Students must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 to proceed in the course progression for a Business Administration or Accounting major or minor. Specifically, students below the minimum 2.5 overall GPA will not be able to enroll in any classes beyond ACCTG 201 and BUS ADM 305, MKTG 322, FIN 343 and MGMT 389. All courses beyond these will have a 2.5 cumulative GPA prerequisite. Students below the required GPA can declare the major, but will not meet the prerequisites for some upper level courses. Please contact Kay Voss, Student Success Advisor, at, if your GPA is below the 2.5 requirement.

Students intending to graduate with a Business Administration or Accounting major must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA to graduate.

Transfer Student Looking to Enroll in Class Requiring 2.5 GPA

Transfer students who declare the Accounting major or minor or the Business Administration major and who have not earned a GPA for course work at UW-Green Bay must contact the Student Success Advisor, Kay Voss, at, to enroll in specific classes they wish to take beyond those listed above.