Transfer Students

If you are transferring classes from another institution, it is a good idea to check with the Academic Advising Office to see if these classes meet general education requirements.

Transfer students who have completed an Associate Degree from a UW-College will have fulfilled the general education requirements with the exception of two upper level writing emphasis courses. Transfer students without the Associate Degree must satisfy general education requirements by either transferring courses determined to be equivalent to UW-Green Bay general education courses or by completing courses at UW-Green Bay. UW-College to UW-Green Bay course equivalency tables may be found on the UW System's Transfer Information System. For additional information on meeting the general education requirements contact the Academic Advising Office.