Fabulous Fashion and Fabric Design
New this year, you will be hand painting, dying, and even spray-painting your own fabric design! Once completed, you will be using your amazing fabric to create a wearable work of art to rock our runway. Under the guidance of the fabulous Ahliah Brazeau you will learn the basics of sewing as they help you bring your designs to life. Your project(s) may take many forms including simple pants, shirts, and handbags. Bring your best ideas, because you can cut, dye, sew, embellish, or paint your designs in many unique ways!
Resident campers check-in on June 11th. Commuter campers check-in on June 12th.
June 11-16, 2017
For campers entering grades 6-9
Already Registered? - Pay Camp Balance
Instructor: Ahliah Brazeau
Bio coming soon!
Daily Class Hours:
- 8:30 am - 4:00 pm Monday - Thursday
- 8:30 am - 3:00 pm on Friday (The Final Exhibition Show will be from 3:00-4:00pm. Campers will be dismissed when the show has concluded).
- Commuter Fee: $360 (includes instruction, lunch, and camp t-shirt)
- Resident Fee: $589 (includes instruction, room, meals, counselor supervision, evening activity transportation, and camp t-shirt). The cost of evening activities will vary depending on the camper's choice. It is recommended that campers bring $25-$30 with them to camp for activities and snacks.
- Class Lab Fee: $15
A NOTE ABOUT SUPPLY LISTS: The supply list linked to each class are suggestions. You are not required to purchase everything on the list. These supplies can be purchased at an art supply store OR at craft stores, e.g. Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Ben Franklin, Walmart. Tradewinds, of Green Bay, will pre-package your supply orders and will deliver them the first morning of camp. More information about this service will be described in your supply list letter. Minimal supplies are actually needed for most classes and others are suggested to enhance the 'experimental' aspect of the class. Please call or e-mail us if you have questions.
2017 Art Camp Brochure PDF - includes paper registration form (Coming soon!)
Campers must select TWO classes -
Other Classes Available Include:
- Abstract Exploration with Acrylics
- Fine Art Digital Photography
- Cartooning and Comic Book Illustration
- Explorations in Watercolor
- Fabulous Fashion and Fabric Design
- Fantasy Fling
- Drawing Design and 3D Art
- Mixed Media