Spring Job & Internship Fair
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Phoenix Rooms, University Union
|Thank You to our 2014
Spring Event Sponsors!
- Modern Woodmen Financial/MWA Financal -
Schneider National, Inc. -
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation -
Students and Alumni - Why should YOU attend the Fair?
Juniors, Seniors, Graduate Students & Alumni:
- Build networks to expand your job search efforts
- Connect with employers about internship and full-time job opportunities
- Face-to-face interactions help you market yourself effectively to employers beyond a resume or
a web-based application
First & Second Year Students:
- Explore career options in various fields
- Build networks for future internships or job shadow experiences
- Learn more about the employers and organizations in attendance
Would you like to learn more about the organizations that will be attending the Fair? Log into PRO, click on "Career Events Calendar", and select "Spring Job & Internship Fair". Dress professionally and bring your resume!
Learn how to prepare for and make the most of the Job & Internship Fair! Check out our guide Get Noticed at the Job & Internship Fair and the CareerSpots videos below about career fair success, marketing yourself to employers and what to do AFTER the fair.
- American Family Insurance
- Amerprise Auto & Home Insurance
- APAC Customer Services, Inc.
- Associated Banc-Corp
- Auto-Owners Insurance Co.
- Avis Rent-A-Car
- Breakthrough Fuel LLC
- Brooksource - Corporate
- C.H. Robinson
- Cerebral Palsy, Inc.
- CESA 6 (Cooperative Educational Service Agency)
- City of Appleton Police Department
- Comfort Keepers
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors
- Cumulus Broadcasting, Inc.
- Dental City
- Dental Health Products, Inc.
- FABCO Equipment, Inc.
- Fox Converting, Inc.
- Gannett Co., Inc.
- Girl Scouts of the Northwestern Great Lakes
- Great West Financial
- Green Bay Packaging, Inc.
- Green Bay Sportservice
- Hawkins Ash CPAs, LLP
- Heritage Hill State Park
- Imperial Supplies
- Integrys Energy Group *
- Kwik Trip, Inc.
- LaForce, Inc.
- Landmark Resort
- LoanSifter / Optimal Blue
- Lund Van Dyke, Inc. Autism & Behavioral
- M2 Logistics, Inc.
- Marinette Marine Corporation
- MEGTEC Systems
- Menards, Inc.
- Modern Woodmen of America/MWA Financial
- National Railroad Museum
- Northwestern Mutual
- Paper Transport, Inc.
- Peace Corps
- Prudential Insurance Company of America
- Ridge Top Exteriors
- Roundy's Supermarkets, Inc.
- Salm Partners, LLC
- Schenck SC
- Schneider National *
- School Specialty
- Schreiber Foods, Inc.
- SECURA Insurance Companies
- ShopKo Stores, Inc.
- The Sherwin Williams Company
- The Volunteer Center of Brown County
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Navy
- USDA - WI Farm Service Agency
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation
- Wells Fargo
- WFRV & WJMN Television Stations
- Wisconsin Badger Camp
- Wisconsin Early Autism Project (WEAP)
- YMCA - Greater Green Bay
Log into PRO to view employer profiles, types of positions for which these organizations are recruiting and more!
As of January 21, you will be able to forward resumes
to employers of interest to you!
|Below is a sampling of videos to help
you make the most of your job fair experience. Check out
CareerSpots to view the entire video collection!