Some organizations like to have materials and/or displays shipped in advance to UW-Green Bay for our various fair events. In order to facilitate this process and ensure that your materials and/or display are here PRIOR to the event date, please adhere to these recommendations below:
- Make sure that all materials are addressed correctly. Use the guideline below. Include the name of the individual coordinating the event.
- For the Fall and Spring Job & Internship Fairs, the staff member is Karla Miller.
- All shipping carriers deliver to a central point on campus. This delays delivery of these items directly to our office until after 10 a.m. the following day of delivery.
- If it is time sensitive, consider the option for overnight shipping/mail. For regular delivery, allow at least 2 days extra prior to the event.
- Keep track of all routing and tracking numbers and bring with you the day of the event. Our staff can try to locate and track the package for you the day of the event, but this may not be ideal.
- Contact our staff in advance by e-mail or phone to alert us that you will be shipping materials and/or a display. Our staff can attempt to locate in advance of the event.
Guideline for Addressing Materials to be Shipped
Staff Name - HOLD for FAIR on XX/XX/XX
University of Wisconsin - Green Bay
2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay, WI 54311-7001
If you have questions, please contact our office at (920) 465-2163.