Programs and Degrees
The University of Wisconsin-Green Bay offers two types of programs leading to master’s degrees.
The first consists of degrees awarded by UW-Green Bay. These are in four distinct areas of study:
- Master of Science in Applied Leadership for Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science in Environmental Science and Policy
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Social Work
The second group consists of cooperative programs with the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Some of the face-to-face coursework for these programs can typically be completed on the UW-Green Bay campus. Degrees, however, are awarded by the sponsoring institution, and inquiries should be directed to those campuses. Cooperative programs are:
- Master of Science in Administrative Leadership (UW-Milwaukee)
- Master of Science in Education – Reading (UW-Oshkosh)
UW-Green Bay also offers a Certificate Program in Emergency Management, Planning and Administration.