New Faculty Workshops
The following events are important aspects of the New Faculty Orientation that continue into the Fall Semester; these are topics that former new faculty have requested. Please note that for the Spring 2015 semester we will set up monthly meetings on topics that emerge as needs and interests arise during our Fall meetings.
- Tenure and Review Processes, Friday, Sept. 26, 3:00-4:30 (MAC 201)
- Time Management & Stress, Friday, Oct. 24, 3:45-5:00 (MAC 201)
- High Impact Practices, Friday, Nov. 7, 3:00-4:30 (MAC 301)
- Panel discussion with 2nd and 3rd year faculty, Dec. 5, 3:30-5:00 (MAC 201)
- Faculty Development Conference, January 21, 2015 (UWGB Student Union)