Order My Transcript

College Credit in High School (CCIHS)


When Should I Order My Transcript?

We recommend that you wait until July 1st. Although you may have received your high school grade and graduated, your grade and the credits you earned may not yet be posted on your UWGB transcript. If you order a transcript before that date, you are responsible for the cost to resend it if your grade and credits were not on your transcript.

Why Do I Need a Transcript?

If you are not attending UWGB, you will want to transfer the credits you earned to the college or university you are attending. In most circumstances, your credits will transfer.

How Do I Order My Official Transcript?

Go to www.uwgb.edu/registrar/transcripts.
  • Choose the second option for ‘Former Students’, click on ‘Transcript Plus’ and ‘Begin Order’.
  • For additional instructions, please reference the document (hint: orange) you received during the UWGB high school visit.

Will I Need a Transcript for Any Other Reason?

If you are attending a college or university for an orientation visit it may be helpful to bring a copy of your ‘unofficial’ transcript to show them the course or courses, you are taking for college credit. This will help in your discussion about how the credit will transfer and the courses you’ll be able to take.

  • To view and print your unofficial transcript, select ‘Transcript View Unofficial’ using the drop down menu under the Academics heading in your student account (SIS).