COVID-19: See our Phoenix Forward page

Transfer My Credits



Get a Head Start

As a CCIHS student you'll get a head start on your college education on credits earned through UW-Green Bay!

  • The college credits you earn are transcript credits which means these credits will be shown on an official UW-Green Bay college transcript. This is your student record with UW-Green Bay. 
  • Credits will transfer to all UW schools and to most out-of-state, private and technical colleges. Some of these credits can give you a head start in meeting the required General Education credits you need in college.
  • For students taking a world language, Retroactive Credit information can be found here.
Transferring Your Credits 

The decision to accept or deny the credit transfers is at the discretion of that university or college. UW-Green Bay cannot control nor guarantee how other institutions accept credits.

Connect with CCIHS

Any questions or concerns, please reach out to