skip to content
- American Communication Association. Enhances and promotes the study, research, knowledge, criticism, teaching, exchange, and application of human communication.
- National Communication Association. A not-for-profit organization with a mission to promote study, criticism, research, teaching, and application of the artistic, humanistic, and scientific principles of communication.
- International Communication Association.
- Public Relations Society of America. World's largest organization for public relations professionals.
- Federal Communications Commission. Encourages competition in all communications markets and to protect the public interest.
- American Journalism Review. A magazine that critiques and reports on the media.
- Advertising Age. The preeminent source of marketing, advertising and media news, information and analysis.
- Writers Guild of America. Represents professional writers who have created your favorite movies, television shows and many of your favorite interactive games.
- National Press Photographers Association. An organization dedicated to the advancement photographic journalism.