All campuses are closed to public per state emergency order. All classes at all UW-Green Bay campuses will be taught via alternative delivery methods through the spring semester. Visit our coronavirus (COVID-19) website for more information.

Personal Care Resources

UW-Green Bay campuses do not provide personal care attendants for care between classes or in Housing. Students are encouraged to contact Aging & Disability Resource Center of Brown County (ADRC) or other agencies for their personal care needs. Contact ADRC to apply for services as soon as you have been admitted to UW-Green Bay, as the process can take up to three months.