COVID-19: See our Phoenix Forward page

Student Resources

Student Responsibilities

ECCP students are held to the same rules and regulations as all UW-Green Bay students. 
  • View information regarding adding/dropping courses here
  • View the full academic disciplinary procedure legislation here

"I need help but I'm not sure who to ask"

Students who need support or have questions should contact the K-12 and Community Relations office at or 920-465-2035. We will connect you with whichever office or person you might need. You'll also have access to academic support services on campus like all other UW-Green Bay students including: