Professor, Natural & Applied Sciences
Research Interests: soil processes and ground water quality; nonpoint source pollution; watershed monitoring and management; fate of contaminants.
Education: B.S. UW-Stevens Point; M.S., Ph.D. UW-Madison.
- Introduction to Earth Science
- The Soil Environment
- Soil Inventory Techniques Practicum
- Introduction to Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Systems
- Ground Water Resources and Regulations
- Remote Sensing and GIS
- Tropical Conservation and Ecology in Costa Rica
- Graduate Seminar in Environmental Science and Policy