Stormwater Management Program
Welcome to UW - Green Bay's stormwater management website. The goal of the university's stormwater management program is to protect Mahon Creek, the Bay of Green Bay and ultimately Lake Michigan by reducing stormwater runoff pollution from the UW - Green Bay campus into these waterbodies.
To do this, the stormwater management program includes ways to educate the campus community on stormwater runoff pollution, maintenance and inspection procedures for campus stormwater management facilities and pollution prevention guidelines for the campus.
Here you will find links to information about the university's stormwater management plans, general information on stormwater issues, pollution prevention guidelines and tips on things that each of us can do to prevent stormwater runoff pollution:
- General stormwater questions
- Stormwater on the UW-Green Bay campus
- UW-Green Bay stormwater documents
- Public Education & Outreach
- Pollution Prevention Program
- Illicit Discharge Program
- WinSLAMM report
- DRAFT Stormwater Management Plan (OMMNI)
- Annual Reports (2016, 2015, 2014)
- Capstone reports (2008, 2005)
- What Can I Do?
- Helpful Links
photo credit: ERSC, UW-Madison