Jennifer Goyette's Research
“I have a background in avian field biology, avian rescue and rehabilitation, and science illustration. The funding I received helped acquire high-tech recording equipment that was critical for my research. Ultimately I hope to show that digital recordings can provide valuable information for surveying and monitoring bird populations, many of which are endangered or seriously declining.”
Get to know Jennifer Goyette
Jennifer Goyette is a graduate student from Milwaukee who cares deeply about the world in which she lives.
Your gift to UW-Green Bay helps fund opportunities for Jennifer and other students with similar passion, to work with faculty in collaboration with prestigious research institutions such as Cornell University and the Smithsonian Institution.
Your support helps fund undergraduate scholarships, graduate research, and many other learning opportunities that contribute to a healthy future for your community and the world.
Related Video Story
Giving stories in Inside
- UW-Green Bay named ‘Military Friendly’ again … and vet reminds campus to ‘celebrate daily’
November 17, 2015
- HOOAH! Student rallies campus, community for vets
November 6, 2015
- Slideshow: Couple’s gift could revitalize UWGB prairie
October 28, 2015
- Difference Makers: UWGB volunteers spend 1,000 hours in community
October 27, 2015
- Reception honors student artist Adam Fulwiler
September 23, 2015