Rodenhauser TwinsDon't miss Beth and Amanda in the "Kindergarten comes to campus" video.
Yes, Beth and Amanda Rodenhauser are twins. That means twice the tuition, and double the cost of books, housing and meal plans. You get the idea. But they're still smiling because of generous donations to the Founders Association that provided them each with a scholarship.
They tell us the Founders Association scholarships they were awarded have helped relieve some of the financial stress and allowed them to focus on becoming teachers. They say they will work hard to "pay it forward" both with productive careers, and by becoming donors themselves someday.
And they also say, "Thank you."
|Beth & Amanda Rodenhauser|
|both from||Pardeeville, Wis.|
|both major in||Education|
|both awarded||Founders Association
Related Video Story
Giving stories in Inside
- Reception honors student artist Adam Fulwiler
September 23, 2015
- Scholarship receptions: Bringing donors and recipients together
September 18, 2015
- Early grads help celebrate UWGB’s 50th
September 2, 2015
- UW-Green Bay memories power exec’s generosity
August 26, 2015
- Dr. Coussons gives the gift of music
July 8, 2015