Master Academy for Civic and Public Affairs
July 25-28, 2016
Academy Fees and Registration
Tuition Fees - 2016
- $349 Four Day package: Includes instruction, materials, lunches and breaks. (Monday - Thursday)
- $299 First time attendee - $50 discount on Four Day package. (Monday - Thursday)
- $299 Three Day package: Includes instruction, materials, lunches and breaks. (Monday - Wednesday)
- $269 Two and 1/2 Day package: Includes instruction, materials, two lunches and breaks. (Tuesday - Thursday) Lunch is not included on Thursday.
- $229 Two Day package: Includes instruction, materials, lunches and breaks. (Monday and Tuesday) or (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- $129 One Day package: Includes instruction, materials, lunch and break. (Tuesday) or (Wednesday)
- $89 Half Day package: Includes instruction and materials. Lunch is not included in the Half Day package.
- $40 Guest Lunches (Monday - Wednesday)
- $399 Municipal Discount package: Includes instruction, materials,
and breaks. Lunches are not included in the Municipal package.
- Eight half day sessions split among multiple employees. Each day includes six hours of training. Click here for more information.
Choose one of the following ways to register:
- Online: Click here to register online. Only Visa and Master credit card registrations will be accepted online.
- By mail: Complete the paper registration form. Pay by credit card or check. Payment must be included with the registration form.
- Make your check payable to UW-Green Bay - Outreach GOVT.
- Send your payment to:
UW-Green Bay - Outreach Government
2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay, WI 54311-7001
- Fax to: 920-465-2643: Only credit card registration will be accepted. Faxed forms without credit card information will not be processed.
Phone registration will not be accepted. Payment must be included with Registration.
Registration Deadline – July 8, 2016
Cancellations and Refunds
A full refund, minus a $25 processing charge, is given when cancelling on or before July 1, 2016. There will be no tuition refunds given after July 1, 2016.