Where is the 2016 Master Academy for Civic and Public Affairs held?
The Academy classes are held at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center in Green Bay, WI.
2040 Airport Drive, Green Bay, WI 54313
Located in Green Bay, the Radisson is minutes from family friendly attractions like Green Bay Packers football at Lambeau Field and across the street from Austin Straubel International Airport. At the Radisson Green Bay, all standard hotel rooms feature complimentary high speed wireless internet, cable TV, refrigerator, free local and long distance calls, and a coffee maker.
Radisson Lodging costs for 2016
- $89/night for two adults. For each additional adult, there is a $10 charge per night. Children under eighteen (18) stay free when accompanied by an adult. Due to fire safety policies, no more than five (5) people will be allowed to occupy a room overnight.
- A complimentary breakfast ticket/s will be included, determined by room rate charge (Ex: single room rate= 1 breakfast ticket, double room rate= 2 breakfast tickets, triple room rate= 3 breakfast tickets, quadruple room rate= 4 breakfast tickets, quintuplet room rate= 5 breakfast tickets). Additional adult breakfast tickets can be purchased for $14.00. Children under the age of 10 can purchase a breakfast ticket for $5.50 in addition to the breakfast tickets already included in the room rate.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- The Radisson Hotel is a smoke-free facility.
- Register online for the discounted lodging price at: www.radisson.com/uwgbmasters
- Deadline for hotel reservations is July 1, 2016.
Alternate Hotel Nearby
Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport
2065 Airport Drive, Green Bay, WI 54313
The newly updated Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay / Airport hotel near Austin Straubel International Airport offers comforts and conveniences to ensure a smooth trip. Wake up to a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, and take advantage of free Wi-Fi Internet, fitness room, weeknight social receptions, business services, guest laundry and free overnight parking. Jacuzzi suites and executive suites are available.
Feel free to invite your family to spend the week with you. Room rates are located above.
Please bring your tax exempt letter if you wish to claim tax exempt status on your hotel room.
If you would like assistance to find a roommate, please call Patti Cole at 920-465-2662.