On October 9-10, 2017, a team of four peer reviewers
from the Higher Learning Commission will visit UWGB. While at UWGB, the team will hold several meetings
with individuals and groups as well as hold a few open sessions to meet with faculty, staff, and students. They may also talk with members of the campus community as they move around campus. You can contribute to a positive review by taking some time to prepare for the visit and by being available to meet with the team:
- The University’s Mission
- The University’s Vision
- The University’s Commitment to Education
- Consider how your office, department, unit, or division contributes to one or more of these statements.
- Review Assurance Argument UWGB’s Assurance Argument, especially those criteria to which you, your office, or your department contribute the most.
- Familiarize yourself with the University’s Strategic Plan.
- Review Academic Affairs Strategic priorities
- Review the University’s new Institutional Learning Outcomes and consider how which you, your office, or your department help the institution meet them.
- Review Possible Questions from the Review Team
- Attend one of the Accreditation Fora in September.