COVID-19: See our Phoenix Forward page

Accessible Housing

Student housing at UW-Green Bay is located adjacent to academic and recreational facilities and is connected to main campus by paved walk-ways, which are equipped with curb cuts, and lighting. Other accessible housing features could include:

  • Kitchen modifications
  • Strobe fire alarm systems
  • Automatic door openers
  • Walk-in showers
  • Front-load washers/dryers

Students may request accessible housing due to a medical condition or disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). To make such a request, degree-seeking students must request an accommodation. Please click on the link below for the appropriate accommodation you are seeking: 

Accessible Housing
Emotional Support Animal

Students seeking accessible housing are encouraged to do so by mid-June, as room assignments are finalized by early July. You may view some of our accessible facilities online.

Students may also request Academic Accommodations for diagnosed disabilities through the Student Accessibility Services Office.