Ask GB Housing
- What dining plans are available?
- Is alcohol allowed in student housing?
- How do I order or check the status of a care package?
- What are the academic buildings?
- What are the deadlines?
- Do I need to re-apply if I take a semester off?
- Can I get directions or a campus map?
- How much is a new ID card?
- Do you have on-campus daycare?
- What is academic standing and can I appeal?
- Residence Halls
- Private Room Apartments
- Shared Room Apartments
- What to Bring
- Floor Plans
- Living on Campus
- Overview & Philosophy
- Your Role
- Civility & Diversity
- Academic Success
- RAs & ACs
- Living Green
- Campus Safety
- Leadership Opportunities
- SAIL Community
- Services & Amenities
- Summer Guest Housing
- Employment Opportunities
- About Us
Would you like to arrange a campus tour?
If you are a prospective student and wish to tour the campus, please contact the Admissions Office by calling (920) 465-2111 or visit the Admissions website.
Tours are not arranged through Housing & Residence Life.