Ask GB Housing
- How do I change the temperature?
- Which residence hall should I live in?
- Can freshmen live in apartments?
- What types of housing are available and do we have to live on campus?
- What is my building address?
- How do I cancel my housing contract
- How do I choose my housing preferences?
- What am I allowed to bring to residence?
- How do I change my room temperature?
- How and when do I send in or get back my housing deposit and contract?
- Residence Halls
- Private Room Apartments
- Shared Room Apartments
- What to Bring
- Floor Plans
- Living on Campus
- Overview & Philosophy
- Your Role
- Civility & Diversity
- Academic Success
- RAs & ACs
- Living Green
- Campus Safety
- Leadership Certificate
- SAIL Community
- Services & Amenities
- Summer Guest Housing
- Employment Opportunities
- About Us
Would you like to arrange a campus tour?
If you are a prospective student and wish to tour the campus, please contact the Admissions Office by calling (920) 465-2111 or visit the Admissions website.
Tours are not arranged through Housing & Residence Life.