We have answers to your questions!
If you have a question about employment, payroll, benefits, time and labor, TAM/Recruiting, Absence Management, or any other HR-related topics please submit your question to us, we are here to assist you.
Why might you contact Ask HR? Here are some examples:
- Questions concerning your benefits
- Questions concerning your earnings statement
- Incorrect funding sources from payroll
- FMLA leave of absence inquiries
- Policy and procedure questions
- Search and Screen questions
- Time and Absence reporting
Submit your question:
Submit your question by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 920-465-2390. If you are emailing a question please be sure to include the following:
- Your full name
- Your phone number/email address
- Your department name
- As much detail as possible about your question
Ask HR is NOT intended to receive:
- Harassment and/or discrimination claims
- Disability accommodation requests
What happens after submission?
Once the issue is logged, it will be assigned to one of our specialists and they will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.