Table of Contents
Laura Rowell, MBA, RD, CHC
University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
2420 Nicolet Drive, LS 455
Green Bay, WI 54311-7001
Phone: (920) 465-2269
Fax: (920) 465-2769
Office: LS 457
2017-18 Program costs
- $40 First Application submitted to DICAS, $20 each additional internship application.
- $60 - Program application fee (non-refundable) paid directly to UW-Green Bay
- $8,663 (pending approval) - (2017-18) Program fee. A $1,000 non-refundable deposit is due upon acceptance, with the balance ($7,663) due approximately two weeks prior to start of internship.
- At this time, interns do not qualify for financial aid through the University. Interns may qualify for deferment of financial aid payments encountered throughout their college education. Loans through private institutions and scholarships may be available based on intern's eligibility.
Additional estimated student expenses
(amounts may vary)
- Students will be responsible for their own health, personal automobile and professional liability insurance, housing, food, transportation and lab coats/appropriate attire.
- Housing (approximately $450-$650/month)
- Lab coats, appropriate attire ($50 minimum).
- Food (may be purchased in facility cafeterias or student can bring own).
- Books and supplies (depending on student's resources and individual needs - estimate $75-$220).
- There will also be some additional costs for parking at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay. See the parking policy. Please read the policy in full.
- Transportation (student will need a private vehicle, as sites are from 5 - 120 miles from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay campus and public transportation is not feasible).
- Student membership ($50) in Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics available at www.eatright.org
- Laptop computers are required. Interns need ability to scan. (amounts to vary)
- Caregiver background check ($25).
- Physical examination by Physician (amounts to vary).
- Vaccinations and titers as required (amounts to vary). Including upload fee of $45 to www.CastleBranch.com
- Liability Insurance (approximately $25).
- Health Insurance (amounts to vary).
- Wisconsin Association of Nutrition and Dietetics (WAND) meeting - registration, lodging and food ($400).
- Drug Test 10-panel ($50-$75) through www.CastleBranch.com