Declaring a Major or Minor

To declare a Major or Minor in Human Development, simply schedule an appointment with the Student Success Center.

Orientation Session

A student success intern will go through the major/minor requirements with you, help you learn about different opportunities in the major, and connect you with your human development faculty advisor.

Student Success Center

The center is open Monday through Thursday from 9am to 4pm and Friday by appointment.

Office: MAC Hall C316
Schedule an Appointment
Director: Dr. Ryan Martin,

Note: If you have a hold on your account because you need to declare a major/minor, that hold will not be removed until you have had your orientation session session, your human development advisor has signed off on the declaration form, and the Registrar's Office has processed the formal paperwork.