COVID-19: See our Phoenix Forward page

Summer Session/Service Payments

Approval for all summer payments must be obtained from chair/director, the Division Head and Area Leader (or designee) prior to the starting date of the summer session or summer service.  The UW-Green Bay Payments for Summer Session/Service Policy details the requirements regarding summer payments for academic year employees.