The Office of International promotes study abroad in a number of ways, but our impact is limited without the support of faculty and staff across campus. Below are some things that you can do to promote study abroad:
- Attend and encourage students to attend one of UW-Green Bay’s study abroad fairs. Fairs are great “one stop shops” to learn about all study abroad opportunities. Fairs are typically held in the University Union during the months of September and February.
- Make a pitch for study abroad to your courses and/or invite the Office of International Education or faculty leaders to speak to your class sections
- Post program literature to your departmental bulletin boards
- Encourage your advisees to study abroad
- Arrange an information session on study abroad for students in your major
- Discuss ways to support study abroad in your departmental meetings
- Link your department homepage to the Office of International Education