- Under this plan, students pay the in-state (resident) tuition and fees directly to the host institutions. UW-Green Bay does not participate in Plan A, therefore outgoing UW-Green Bay students must participate in Plan B.
- Under this plan, students pay normal tuition and fees to the home institution (UW-Green Bay) while exchanging elsewhere (Note: students who currently pay non-resident tuition at UW-Green Bay would continue to do so while on exchange).
- The host campus will accept students first from those institutions where it intends to place its own students. Students from other universities will be accepted as space permits.
- The host institution will accept no more than the number of students it intends to send on exchange.
- The host campus will accept all qualified students who apply.
- The host institution will accept a few more students than it intends to send on exchange.