In the light of the current budget situation, UW-Green Bay Institute for Learning Partnership has placed a hold on awarding the Teaching and Learning Grant for the 2015-2016 grant cycle until further notice. We will continue to monitor the budget situation and inform you should the situation change. We apologize for any inconvenience at this time. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Grants to Improve Teaching and Learning
The Institute for Learning Partnership is committed to improving teaching and learning for all through grass roots collaborative efforts in CESA 7 and CESA 8. It provides funds to support collaborative school-based action research projects that will improve instructional practices, curricula and learning outcomes. Groups representing subject areas or teams from across the PK-16 and University faculty have been funded for learning improvement projects, or to seek outside funding to support larger research agendas. The Call-for-Proposals is issued once a year usually in January.
Sample Grant Proposals
2015-2016 Grant Proposal Requirements and Application
- Use the "Grant Forms" link to save a Microsoft Word template file to your computer.
- After clicking the "Grant Forms" link, you will be prompted to either open or save the file.
- Select "SAVE" and choose a location on your computer.
- Then open the file and complete the form by entering information into the grey boxes of the template. You will not be able to modify the other areas of the form.
- Once you complete the form, please save it for your records and print a copy for submission.
Directions for Pre-printed Grant Proposal Forms