Embrace Summer

Summer in Wisconsin is about taking advantage of everything our great state has to offer. You can work a summer job, spend time with friends and family and still get ahead by taking one of the courses offered during Summer Sessions.

Who should take Summer Sessions classes?

Whether you're a current UW-Sheboygan student working to get ahead, or home on break looking to pick up a UW class, register today to make the most of your summer! Summer courses at UW-Sheboygan are a great choice for students at 4-year colleges who spend summers in or near Sheboygan,  recent high school graduates who want to get a head start on college or current UW-Sheboygan students.

What do Summer Sessions offer?

What courses are offered during Summer Sessions?

Check out our online course schedule for available courses. Registration begins on March 1 and multiple sessions are offered from May through August with unique start and end dates. When viewing the online course schedule, click on the name of the course to see the dates the course is being offered.

How do I register for Summer Sessions?

Registration begins March 1. Current students should register for the summer term in PRISM.

Students not currently attending UW-Sheboygan should follow the following procedure:

  1. Apply as a special student (no fee required).
  2. You will receive two emails within 3-5 business days with your admission information, including PRISM and email login steps, summer enrollment information, tuition, fees, drop deadline information and steps for placement testing, if needed. 
  3. Register for courses on PRISM (no advanced tuition deposit required)

Note: Financial aid cannot be used to pay for courses if you're enrolled as a special student

For more information about admissions, advising and registration for Summer Sessions courses, call the Solution Center at 920-459-6633.

How much do Summer Sessions cost?

View our tuition and fees page to learn more about Summer Sessions tuition.

How do I apply for Financial Aid?

New students should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the UW Colleges Summer Aid Application.

All current students should watch their e-mail for a special summer financial aid application that they will need to complete to find out if they are eligible for summer aid.


Email our Solution Center or call 920-459-6633.