How to Transfer to Another College

This information is for any current or past student at a UW Colleges campus who wants to transfer to a different college or university.

Transfer to another UW System school

Below are the top three UW schools that UW-Green Bay, Manitowoc Campus students transfer to:

Please visit the UW-HELP website for information about transferring to another University of Wisconsin institution.

Transfer to a Wisconsin technical college

Please visit the Wisconsin Technical College System website if you are interested in attending a Wisconsin technical college.

Transfer to a private or out-of-state college or university

The University has transfer agreements with Edgewood College in Madison offers bachelor's degree programs for students transferring from the University. 

For all other schools, please contact the institution(s) you are applying to for information on credit transfer and financial aid.

WI Technical College Students

Students enrolled in the Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) who wish to continue their education in the UW System (UWS) may be eligible to transfer credits toward their associate degree in the following ways:

WTCS students may be eligible to transfer up to 72 credits of general education coursework within the areas of communications, behavioral sciences, social sciences, mathematics and natural sciences.

Students transferring from the WTCS may be eligible for credit by earning appropriate scores on national standardized examinations (e.g., College Level Examination Program) or examinations developed by the UW Colleges.

For more information about these transfer opportunities, you should consult with your WTCS advisors, visit UW System's transfer resources site, or contact our Solution Center.