COVID-19: See our Phoenix Forward page

Health & Counseling Services

As a service to our nursing students, we have compiled the following health and counseling services contact information and suggestions:

Campus and students in the local area:
Online students from outside the Green Bay area:
  • For health care and immunizations, consult your primary care provider or your local public health department.
  • For information about human and social service programs in your area, contact the 211 system by dialing 211 or going to
  • Are you feeling emotionally distressed? The following toll-free numbers are available for help: 1-800-273-TALK or 1-800-SUICIDE.