If you are a Registered Nurse (associate degree or diploma) and are interested in earning your BSN, fill out an application below.
If you are NOT a Registered Nurse, but interested in a nursing degree please contact the Admissions Office.
If you are an RN choosing the Internet-based BSN-LINC/National Track for
If you are an RN choosing the Internet-based BSN@Home (CNP-Collaborative) Track for Wisconsin residents:
Contact us at email@example.com
920-465-2826 or toll-free 888-674-8942
Visit BSN@Home (CNP-Collaborative)
If you are an RN choosing the Campus (face to face) Track:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
920-465-2836 or toll free 888-674-8942
- Apply to UW-Green Bay as a pre-nursing student at https://apply.wisconsin.edu/
- Following admission to UW-Green Bay, apply to the NURSE 1-2-1 Program by using your UW-Green Bay student username, password, and ID number to complete a Program Intention Form.
- Note: Seating is limited. Intention Forms will be available only from September 15 through October 30 and must be submitted during that period.
If you are a BSN prepared RN choosing the online (Internet-based) MSN-LINC:
- Contact us at email@example.com
920-465-2826 or toll-free 888-NSG-UWGB (888-674-8942)
Complete the requirements of the MSN Application Checklist
If you are currently enrolled in an Associate Degree or Diploma Program and want to earn your BSN visit Advice to Pre RNs
Professional Program in Nursing
University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
John M. Rose Hall, Suite 325
2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay, WI 54311-7001