Application Tracking for University of Wisconsin
- Green Bay
Semesters in calendar year 2018
Each file contains six tables, tracking application funnel trends for the
following groups of students:
- New Freshmen. Undergraduate, degree-seeking
freshmen, excluding a small number who are majoring in the online programs
Integrative Leadership Studies or Health Information Management Technology.
- Transfer or Reentry. Undergraduate,
degree-seeking students entering as transfer students or re-entering after
time away from UW-Green Bay, excluding students intending to major in one of
UW-Green Bay's online majors which are counted on table 3.
- Undergraduate, degree-seeking students
planning to major in online programs in Integrative Leadership Studies,
Business Administration, Human Development, Psychology, or the national
track (LINC) of the Nursing major.
- Master's seeking students, excluding those in
collaborative programs which are counted on table 6.
- Undergraduate students seeking degrees in
collaborative programs, which are Health Information Management Technology
and the collaborative track of the Nursing major.
- Master's students in collaborative programs, which
are Data Science, Sustainable Management and Health and Wellness Management.