skip to content

UW-Green BaySpanish for Professionals

Admission Requirements

These courses are offered at the undergraduate level. You must be a graduate of a recognized high school or have a high school equivalent.

Admission to the University is required for certificate program participants. If you have attended UW-Green Bay, you must reapply unless you have been enrolled during the preceding semester. The application for admission is on our website or you can receive one by calling us.