Fostering collaboration and encouraging excellence among academic affairs to provide the best educational experience for our students.
Office of the Provost
“These are challenging times for students seeking a high quality, affordable, university education. Our academic community is dedicated to providing the best educational experience for our students – those we see in classroom as well as those we serve in our distance education classes and programs. In addition, we value our talented faculty and staff who make this environmentally friendly campus in northeast Wisconsin a great place to work.”
Julia E. Wallace
Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
Driven by data
UW-Green Bay takes pride in making informed decisions based on research and assessment. With a philosophy of transparency and accountabilitly, the University publicly shares its successes as well as its challenges.
For more see assessment and reporting.
Fall 2013 Academic Honors
UW-Green Bay has made public the names of students receiving academic honors for the fall 2013 semester.
For a listing see the announcement of academic honors.
Provost News Stories
- UW-Green Bay wins Rose Award from Chamber, Leadership Green Bay
February 28, 2014
- Hanke, Wallace named to Medical College advisory board
February 12, 2014
- ‘Star’ of Super Bowl ad has a friend on the 8th floor
January 30, 2014
- To learn, research and innovate: Faculty members awarded 2014-15 sabbaticals
January 9, 2014
- Highlights from the WWHEL Conference hosted by UW-Green Bay
October 28, 2013