To lessen the opportunity of being a victim of a Vehicle Break-in, we recommend you:
- Always lock the doors and roll up the windows.
- Keep your compact discs, purse, cellular phone and other valuables out of sight. Lock them in trunk or take them with you.
- Do not leave personal identification or credit cards in your vehicle.
- Never leave your keys in an unattended vehicle.
- Mark expensive accessories (stereos, speakers) with a specific number that is easily identifiable by you.
- If you have a stereo that is removable take it with you or lock it in the trunk.
If you observe a crime in progress, Call 911 or 9-911 (from a campus phone)
To report suspicious activity, persons, or vehicles on campus call 465-2300 ext. 1.