skip to content

Office of Grants & Research

Forms & Links

Travel Related to your Grant/Contract Project

Please contact your department Program Assistant if you need help completing and submitting these forms for travel reimbursement.

Travel Authorization Form

Prior to travel, complete the form, sign and send to Diane Eastman in the Copy Center.

Travel Expense Form

Complete after your travel, include receipts and turn into your department chair for signature

Please familiarize yourself with the regulations before completing forms or traveling.