Accident Reporting

Reporting an Accident
In the event of a accident while driving a vehicle for University business, it is the responsibility of the driver to immediately report the accident to the following:
  • University Police at 920-465-2300
  • Your Supervisor/Manager
  • University Risk Management Compliance Specialist at 920-465-2781
  • Rental Vehicle Supplier (noted on your rental agreement)