Registrar's Office - University of Wisconsin-Green Bay

Record & Grades
Grading System
Check Grades
Transcript Request
Enrollment Verification
Name/Address Change
Calendars & Deadlines
Last Semester



Record & Grades
- Name/Address Change

Front desk

How do I change my name?

Fill out the Name Change Form and provide documentation (driverís license, marriage license, etc. with the new name) at the Registrarís Office (SS1100). Submission of this form will restrict access to D2L for up to 24 hours.

How do I change my address Change?

Students can update their address and other personal information on SIS.

  1. Log into SIS
  2. The “Student Center” page will appear
  3. Under Contact Information, click on the item you wish to edit
  4. Click “Edit”
  5. Enter the correct information
  6. Click Save and OK

How do I update my information after graduating?

Students have access to SIS  for one year after graduating. Once SIS access has expired, students will need to contact the Registrar’s Office 920-465-2056 to update any information. Personally identifiable information change requests (name change, gender change or Social Security number) must be validated with appropriate documentation.


One Stop | University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
Student Services Building Front Desk - 2420 Nicolet Drive, Green Bay, WI 54311
Copyright. All rights reserved. A Student Affairs site.
Student Service Center home page University of Wisconsin-Green Bay home page UWGB home page