A showcase of community resources, services, and retailers for UW-Green Bay students.
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
in the Phoenix Rooms
- Each booth will consist of one or two tables (select the number you'd prefer in the form below) and two chairs.
- Space is limited; first come, first served.
- There is a $50 registration fee for Businesses and Retailers. Non-Profit Volunteer Agencies are exempt from the registration fee.
- Make checks payable to UW-Green Bay. If you wish to pay with a credit card, please print off the
Registration Form (PDF) and mail to the address below.
Send payment by Friday, August 26, 2016 to:
UWGB Community Fair
Office of Student Life, Attn: Tina Tackmier
University Union 150
2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay, WI 54311-7001
You will receive a confirmation of your reservation and payment via e-mail.
- For more information, contact the Office of Student Life at 920-465-2220 or email@example.com.