How to Get Started

Numeral 1 with padding

Express Interest

  • Work with your school counselor to review the courses offered during your intended semester.

  • ​Complete the registration form and submit it to your school for approval.

  • Once you get the form back from your school, be sure you and your parent/guardian review it to make sure you are okay with any cost you may have to pay. Both you and your parent/guardian will need to sign and then have your school counselor email the enrollment form and your transcript to

  • Home school students can skip any task that relates to communication with a school or counselor and submit the signed form directly to

Express Interest

Numeral 2 with padding


Before you can be put into any classes, you have to complete an online application. Follow the instructions below and let us know if you have questions or get stuck. We recommend choosing a first choice course and a second choice alternative. Here's a link to helpful instructions for applying on the UW System website.



The K-12 and Community Relations office will register you for your course(s) and will send you and your school counselor a confirmation email for registration. 

At least one month before your course is scheduled to begin, you will be notified if the class has enough students to proceed. If not, you will be automatically registered for your alternate course. If you no longer want to take the alternate course, let us know. We can get you dropped. 


Need Help? Have a question?

We're here for you!
Contact Tessa at or 920-360-1235

Contact Me!