COVID-19: See our Phoenix Forward page

Student Organizations

Reserving a Room

Registered student organization officers and members are able to rent meeting, promotional, and event spaces for free. Visit University Reservations, located at the University Ticketing and Information Center, or email , or call 920-465-2462.

You will need to know the date of the event, the time of the event, the number of people attending the event, and any other special needs concerning the event. Once your needs are assessed, a representative will check availability and assign the appropriate room(s) for your program. 

There is no minimum time requirement for reserving a room. A room can be reserved for up to a year before the date of the event. However, future planning will enable more room choices for your event.

If you need to cancel your program, it is expected that you cancel at least 48 hours prior to the event. 

If the program is to extend past normal building hours, special permission will need to be obtained. Notify the receptionist of this special request while making your reservation.


To reserve a promotional space, (Banner Space, Booth Space and/or Display Cases), call 920-465-2462 or stop by the Reservations office located by the University Ticketing & Information Center. Banner and booth spaces can be reserved for a maximum of eight consecutive days in select Union and non-Union locations throughout the campus.

Campus Life Email

To include an announcement in the Campus Life Email, send your event information to by 4:30 on Thursdays (for it to be included in the following Monday’s email).

Phoenix Park - Fire Pit

If you would like to use the Phoenix Fire Pit please contact campus Public Safety at or call at 920-465-2300.
A fire permit is required to use the Phoenix Park Fire Pit.
Phoenix Park Fire Pit Guidelines: Click Here


Contact University Catering by calling 920-465-2715 or visit the University Catering office located in UU130 to request food for your event. A signed Catering Form from the Student Organization Finance Office is required before arranging catering. Please remember:

  • 3 working day notice for refreshments
  • 7 working day notice for small luncheons or small banquets
  • 14 working day notice for large banquets or catered events

All foods and beverages served in the University Union must be purchased through the University Dining Service. Any exceptions require an approved Non-Standard Food Authorization Form which can be found by clicking the link below.

Non-Standard Food Event Authorization

Click here to view the Student Org Catering Menu and additional information about catering. The Student Organization Finance office also has resources available to make purchases through the Corner Store.

Catering Menu