Students need to have the following when applying
- 1. Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- 2. Must be enrolled in 6 undergraduate credits or 5 graduate credits
- 3. Must have 3 semesters left of schooling
The Reservations Lead oversees all facets of Union reservations, working with various departments such as the UTIC, Promotions, Building Services Team, and Dining Services to ensure events meet customer expectations. They are responsible for communicating Union policies to customers and ensuring forms are completed appropriately.
The Reservations Lead should have strong interpersonal, written/verbal communication, organizational, customer service, and problem solving skills as well as the ability to work with limited supervision.
Computer knowledge and software knowledge of Microsoft Office are requirements. Reservations Lead must be able to work over the summer session (30 - 40 hours per week) and have 2 years remaining of their undergraduate/graduate degree. This position does not typically work weekends, but some availability may be required.
1. Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
2. Must be enrolled in 6 undergraduate credits or 5 graduate credits
3. Must have 3 or more semesters left of schooling
4. This position is open only to current University Union employees at this time.
- Apply by: August 15, 2015
- Start Date: September 15, 2015
- Wage: $8.75/hour