COVID-19: See our Phoenix Forward page

Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

UW-Green Bay's Financial Aid Office is committed to helping students and their families meet the rising cost of education. They administer a variety of financial aid funding services, from federal, state and private sources. Experienced staff can assist you in the process of applying for financial aid and provide you with information to help you make thoughtful decisions. For more information, visit the Financial Aid Office.

You are required to inform the Financial Aid Office of any outside scholarship assistance and certain veteran's benefits. Please complete the Report Outside Aid form to notify our office of any outside scholarships-the names, amounts, and what term you are expecting the aid. A list of Veteran benefits that require reporting are at the bottom of the form. Failure to notify the Financial Aid Office of outside educational assistance may result in total loss of aid from the University. Please call (920) 465-2075 with questions.