Veteran's Benefits at UW-Green Bay
Veterans and certain eligible dependents may be entitled to educational benefits under various programs administered by the Veterans Administration. Veterans and eligible dependents may obtain these benefits while pursuing a course of study at UW-Green Bay. Students enrolled under these programs must carry 12 hours of credit during each semester of the academic year to be eligible for full-time allotments. Summer session allotments are determined by class dates or length of class and number of credits.
Military Friendly School
We are happy to report that for the fifth year in a row, UW-Green Bay has been named to the list of Military Friendly Schools, compiled by Victory Media Inc.
The list honors the top 15 percent of colleges, universities and trade schools that are doing the most to embrace America’s military service members, veterans and spouses as students, and ensure their success on campus.Learn more »
News stories in Inside
- More than 800 holiday cards sent to Wisconsin veterans
January 6, 2015
- Another call for ‘Adopt a Veteran Family’ donations
December 9, 2014
- TRiO teams up with campus vets for holiday card-a-thon to King residents
December 1, 2014
- Phoenix men put fallen heroes’ names on jerseys, as tribute
November 13, 2014
- Chancellor’s Veteran Reception 2014
November 12, 2014