Where do I vote?

Students residing in on-campus residence halls or apartments vote in the University Union.

Student residing in the city of Green Bay or the surrounding communities should go to this website for their specific voting location:

https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/FindMyPollingPlace (using this link requires that the voter is registered and has submitted their current address)


Here is a link to the Brown County Clerk's Office: