All campuses are closed to public per state emergency order. All classes at all UW-Green Bay campuses will be taught via alternative delivery methods through the summer. Visit our coronavirus (COVID-19) website for more information.

Declaring a Minor

1. To declare a minor in Women and Gender Studies review the requirements listed below.

2. Complete the Declare My Major/Minor/Certificate form. Every Women and Gender Studies minor is advised by Alison Staudinger, be sure to direct your form her way.

3. If you have any questions regarding the Women and Gender Studies minor, or the declaration process, please contact Alison Staudinger.